When you have a surgical procedure, you have a lot of decisions to make. Choosing Tower Oaks is the easy one.
Patient satisfaction is a hallmark of Tower Oaks because providing the best surgical care is all we do. We understand—and anticipate—our patients’ needs. That is why we treat you with the utmost respect, provide you with the finest medical services, and afford you the most safe, professional, and pleasant environment, from registration to recovery.
- Compassionate, Professional Staff
- Decades of Experience and Training in Surgical Care
- The Latest Medical and Surgical Equipment
- Safety Assurance and Certifications
This year, more than 8 million Americans will have surgery in an ambulatory surgical center (ASC)—and their average level of satisfaction will exceed 90 percent. Why? Because ASCs like Tower Oaks offer high quality services, exceptional personal attention, and easy access and scheduling—all at far lower costs than those of a typical hospital.
Just ask our patients.You’ll hear how overwhelmingly satisfied they are with the Tower Oaks experience.
- Patient Satisfaction Survey
100% of our patients would recommend us
- Privacy Notice
- Co-PaymentsInsurance policy dictates that co-pays be collected at the time of visit. Please check your policy for your co-pay amount and be prepared to pay at the time of service. For your convenience we accept cash, checks, VISA and MasterCard. Self-pay patients may contact Kelly Beall for further information.
- Inclement Weather Policy
A decision to close the office is not taken lightly. It is made at the highest levels, taking into consideration the safety of our patients and our staff.
We do not follow the local school closings. You will receive a telephone call from one of our staff members advising you that we have elected to close for the day. If you are unsure of the status of your appointment and have not heard from us, please feel free to contact the office. If the office is in fact closed, the answering service will pass along that information to you.
Weigh the necessity of your visit against the risk of the trip. Your well-being comes first, and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date. If you do plan to venture out, please use extreme caution, especially in the parking lots and sidewalks. If we are open, and you don’t call, we can only assume you are planning to keep your appointment.
- Holiday Closings
The surgery center will close for the following holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day and following day
- Christmas Day